Friday, January 27, 2006

Should you beat up retarded kids?

I notice that someone found this blog via a Google search on "should I beat up retarded kids". I know Google is God now, but I had no idea people were actually coming to it seeking guidance on moral questions. And I find it interesting that the petitioner doesn't seem to have a specific retarded kid in mind, like perhaps that one particular little shit who's really been getting under his skin, but instead just wants to know if beating up retarded kids is something he should generally be doing.

Well, having some experience in this matter, allow me to weigh in: As faithful readers might have already guessed, the answer is an emphatic yes. You definitely should beat up retarded kids.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You seem to be in a bit of a mood today.

1/27/2006 03:33:00 PM  
Blogger Peter Lynn said...

Well, I've been drinking.

1/27/2006 03:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it depends on what kind of retarded.

1/27/2006 06:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares