Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Bill Clarey revisited

How in the world did I get ten times the number of visitors today that I normally get?

As near as I can figure, it's because I've somehow become the number one result on a Google search for "Bill Clarey", owing to a quick post I made about the former Daily Show employee who killed himself earlier this year. I'm guessing that episode must have been rerun last night and a lot more people had time to watch TV because of the holidays. That's my best guess, anyway. Whatever the case, I guess it's nice that so many people are curious about him. His passing certainly didn't go unmarked. That's all I can really say on the subject.

Except this: Bill Clarey, Bill Clarey, Bill Clarey, Bill Clarey, Bill Clarey.

There. That oughta keep the old "Unique Visitors" stat up.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine is through the proverbial internet roof thanks to "Sarah Silverman quotes", whose genius and hotness I was only dimly cognizant of prior to your post on her a little while ago, so technically that traffic should be yours. Only, it isn't. The extra two unique visitors per month belong to me.

12/29/2005 03:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares