Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Nice catch, blanco niño!

I am in Jay Pinkerton's debt for bringing this to my attention, though by all rights he should be doing my laundry now. It's been a long while since I literally pissed my pants laughing, but "Porkchop sandwiches!" did the job.

Each of these Quicktime movies is a safety tip taken from the old G.I. Joe cartoon, remixed with new audio, and they're absolutely hilarious. Check out the carnival one, the downed power line one, the campfire safety one, and the compilation with the reggae singing, but I particularly recommend (along with the aforementioned "Porkchop sandwiches") the one about falling through ice and the one about the nosebleed.

Pure genius. With any justice, these will reach "All your base are belong to us" levels of popularity.

Listed on BlogShares